Monday 23 January 2012

Drew Barrymore loves happy endings


Drew Barrymore
 Actor Drew Barrymore says she loves happy endings in movies. The 36-year-old, who is reportedly engaged to art consultant Will Kopelman, admits she just cannot resist the feel-good feeling when everything works out for the best, reports showbizspy.com. "I really love action and I reallylove comedy and action. I also like it when girls have energy, or kicking-ass or passionately believing in," said Barrymore. "Adventure movies don't necessarily have to be action but they have to have that energy of 'I can do this'. It is such a wonderful, whimsical, invigorating feeling. I am a romantic. I love the idea of happy endings. Cheesy as that is, I just love it," she added.
Source:http://www.hindustantimes.com/Entertainment/Hollywood/Drew-Barrymore-loves-happy-endings/Article1-800981.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment