Monday 23 January 2012

Jack Osbourne's all grown-up on day out with pregnant fiancee


Jack Osbourne and pregnant fiance (Pics:Splash)
Jack and fiancee Lisa in Hollywood
Now Jack Osbourne's going to be a father to an actual real life baby, he and fiancee Lisa Stelly have suddenly taken to doing really grown up things like going out for long Saturday walks in Hollywood. Look, here they are doing it (well not it), RIGHT HERE.
And that's not the only grown-up thing they do. They also go for posh lunches at places that are a bit like Subway, but posher -  Jack and Lisa went to Jersey Mike's Sub Shop over the weekend. Get them.
Lisa (who's dyed her hair brown, just FYI in case you're thinking she's an imposter) got pregnant a few weeks after she met Jack in October, and quickly afterwards got engaged.
Lisa - who is meant to be quite private, so good luck with having the Osbournes as in-laws - let all her Twitter followers know she and Jack were engaged just seconds after he proposed.
"The most amazing man I've ever met asked me to marry him. And he wasnt joking. Crazy, right?" - she tweeted. Well yes, though d'you know the Osbournes Lisa? They do do quite crazy stuff. It'll probably get crazier than this to be honest.
Since the announcement, Jack and every member of his family - excluding Ozzie because, well, you know - has said they're excited and happy. And Jack (aw) says he's certain he's found his soul mate.
Speaking on Piers Morgan, he said: "Yes, I'm very sure she's the one. I know that might sound a little old-fashioned these days, but I bought the ring... without her knowledge... because I wanted to do it properly."
Is this the same guy who frothed at the mouth because of a prematurely terminated computer game?!

Sharon Osbourne and her daughter Kelly Osbourne arrive at the People's Choice Awards (Pic: Reuters)

Kelly and Sharon are said to be happy about Jack's news
The next day, Sharon organised an emergency interview on The Talk programme so she could let everyone know that Lisa has been welcomed into the family because she is carrying her grandchild.

"Our family is growing, and I love that.  It's just a blessing, baby in April. Yes!"

We thought it would be really cool if Jack let loads of cameras into his home during the pregnancy and perhaps even let them stay there for the baby's entire upbringing too, but apparently, Jack doesn't fancy having his child's life played out on reality television.

"For as long as I live, I will never, ever allow a camera in my house again.'

We'll see what Shaz has to say about that...

Meanwhile, pround aunt-to-be Kelly, who co-host's E!'s Fashion Police, has made the whole process easier by saying: "I told my brother, you do realise that I'm going to steal your child and he goes 'No your'e not' and I go, 'Well I'm spoiling that child rotten'."

But Jack reckons there's no way that'll happen.

"Im going to definitely try and minimise Kellys spoiling of my kid as best as possible," he laughed. "Shes going to dress it like an absolute idiot too.

As always, Ozzy gets the final word. "I think its fabulous," he added. When asked about what, he replied: "I've no idea." Huh.
Source:http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2012/01/23/jack-osbourne-s-all-grown-up-on-day-out-with-pregnant-fiancee-115875-23713848/

No comments:

Post a Comment