Monday 23 January 2012

Daniel Radcliffe: "Rupert Grint and me don't speak much


Rupert Grint, Emma Watson and Daniel Radcliffe on the red carpet (Pic: Getty Images)Rupert Grint, Emma watson and Daniel Radcliffe
HARRY Potter fans prepare for a shocker.
The three stars of the film franchise are far from close buddies in real life, according to Hogwarts wizard DANIEL RADCLIFFE.
Dan – promoting his new flick The Woman in Black this week – revealed that while he does keep in touch with Hermione, er I mean EMMA WATSON, he’s hardly ever in touch with RUPERT GRINT.
Dan said: “There’s this idea that Emma, Rupert and myself are the best of friends who always hang out together.
“I’m just going to put out there, Emma and I text all the time but Rupert and I never text each other, we never see each other.
“If I see him every six months or so, it’s a friendly ‘hello, how’s things with you’ but that’s about it.”
The geeky star also told me the three of them were once offered roles in a Wizard of Oz remake.
“I had a lot of offers post-Potter but I just try and stay away from any of the next big ­fantasy franchises... or anything crap, really.”

No comments:

Post a Comment