Saturday 14 January 2012

Ryan Giggs' Brother Rhodri On Natasha Affair: 'He Never Apologised'


Ryan Giggs' Brother Rhodri On Natasha Affair: 'He Never Apologised'
Ryan Giggs' brother Rhodri has scorned the Manchester United footballer for his 8-year affair with Celebrity Big Brother star Natasha.
Natasha opened up about her long-running relationship with Ryan in the Channel 5 house, and now Rhodri has spoken to The Sun about his experience.
"Ryan's a great footballer but he is nothing as a man," he said. "He is a worm, a weasel and a bottler. I always thought he was a great person, but now I know he's not.
"He's an an embarrassment, he's a bottler. He's never apologised and it's good to know he's ruined my life over sex.

But Rhodri, who has been "rebuilding friendship" with Natasha, admitted he still loves the 29-year-old mother of his children.
"The hardest thing was visioning them together," he said. "When someone's been your hero most of your life and then you find out he's cheating and lying and sleeping with your wife behind your back - its hurtful.
"But I love Natasha. She's my wife. I want to try and salvage it if I can, I have got a good family, a good home and I just think she just got manipulated by Ryan at a young age."
Ryan collects an award

No comments:

Post a Comment