Sunday 15 January 2012

Daniel Radcliffe star turns back on football but still loves cricket


Daniel Radcliffe (pic: Getty)
Daniel Radcliffe 
Harry Potter star Daniel Radcliffe has turned his back on his beloved Fulham ­Football Club.
The actor, who has supported the West London side since his childhood, blasted today’s highly paid stars as “cry babies”.
And now Daniel, who recently appeared on Broadway in New York, is hooked on a new sport.
He said: “I really love American football. The athleticism certainly far surpasses English football and it is exciting to watch.
“With English football, I am not as into it any more. They fall over and they cry.”
However the 22-year-old has not completely converted to American ways. He says: “I still love cricket. I play EA Cricket on the computer – I am a nerd. Seth Myers (comic) gave me the best definition of how to explain cricket to an American.
“It’s like baseball with two innings per side 10 outs and unlimited hits.”
He also said he was looking forward to his first real holiday in for years.
“It’s the first time in four years that I have had more than a week off. I am really excited. I will probably go stir crazy after three days and probably want to get back in front of a camera again.

No comments:

Post a Comment