Saturday 14 January 2012

Forget Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson Sits Next To New Lady At People's Choice AwardsDon't they make a cute couple?

Georgia Salpa Tells Kirk Norcross: 'I've Got A Boyfriend'
Celebrity Big Brother might be without a great love story this time around as Georgia Salpa has told The Only Way Is Essex star that she has a boyfriend.
The nightclub owner, who fell in love with Georgia the minute that she walked into the house, tried to entice her into the bath with him.
During a drunken chat, Kirk said: "You want to get in the hot tub or the bath? I was going to anyway. But if you're blowing me out, that's cool, if you'd had more wine you would, wouldn't you?"
Georgia then revealed that she did indeed have a lover outside of the house. (Poor Kirk!)
The Essex charmer then proceeded to ask Georgia if her boobs were real, and she insisted that they were indeed real.
Shortly after, she told him to drain the bathwater before adding: "I think you're hilarious."
Kirk took the opportunity to go to the Diary Room where he admitted that he "shouldn't have drunk" and that the incident made him embarrassed.
Although, he doesn't seem to have given up hope just yet...
"I had to tell Georgia I fancied her. Hopefully we'll get to do things. I get attached to girls so easily. I just felt an instant click. I would let anything happen into the house, hugs, kisses, sharing a bed, but nothing sexual because my mum is watching," he said.
Source:http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news/67437/Forget-Kristen-Stewart-Robert-Pattinson-Sits-Next-To-New-Lady-At-Peoples-Choice-Awards

No comments:

Post a Comment