Monday 16 January 2012

Rhodri Giggs on Ryan Giggs: 'Natasha was the only thing I had and he did not - so he took it'


Rhodri Giggs (Pic: Daily Mirror)Rhodri Giggs (Pic: Daily Mirror)
Manchester United’s Ryan Giggs “took” his younger brother’s wife because of his competitive spirit, Rhodri Giggs has reportedly claimed.
Referring to his wife, who recently appeared on Celebrity Big Brother, Rhodri is reported to have said: “He took Natasha despite him having everything and me nothing. She was the only thing I had and he did not - so he took it.”
A newspaper has claimed that Rhodri, 34, also revealed that veteran star’s success at an early age left him feeling as if he is “untouchable”, being able to do as he pleases.
“He had a company car at 17. Ryan thinks he's untouchable, most of those footballers do.
“He did this to me because he would get away with it,” he is reported to have said.
Ryan Giggs and Stacey Giggs (Pic:PA)
Stacey Giggs and Ryan Giggs (Pic:PA)
And now Rhodri reportedly cannot wait until the day his brother hangs up his football boots and retires so that he can watch Manchester United again, no longer wanting to watch the team on TV when Ryan is included in the side.
“I used to look forward to matches,” he is reported as saying.
“Now I look at the team sheet to see if he's playing. If he is, I don't watch.
“I can't wait for him to retire. Knowing someone who has been your hero for most of your life has been sleeping with your wife just hurts too much.”
It is claimed in the same report that when Rhodri confronted the experienced winger over the matter, the 38-year-old denied any alleged betrayal. When Ryan reportedly sought out a reconciliation following an earlier rift, Rhodri is said to have claimed he wondered whether his elder brother was jealous of him.
Natasha Giggs wearing leopard print heels on Celebrity Big Brother (Pics:C5)
Natasha Giggs wearing leopard print heels on Celebrity Big Brother (Pics:C5)
Rhodri is reported to have recalled: “He said to me, ‘We need to be brothers again, we have never been the same since we became so competitive against each other’.
“That made me think: ‘Are you jealous of me? I don't understand. Look at me compared to you. I think you won’.”
Amid claims in reports from other newspapers that Ryan has yet to make any apology since the breakdown in communication between the two brothers, Rhodri is reported to have claimed that Ryan wants him to do the running.
“He wants to be brothers again but wants me to do the sucking up — like everyone around him.
“He's selfish. Whatever suits him, he'll do,” it is claimed Rhodri said.
Source:http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2012/01/16/rhodri-giggs-on-ryan-giggs-natasha-was-the-only-thing-i-had-and-he-did-not-so-he-took-it-115875-23702505/

No comments:

Post a Comment