Monday 16 January 2012

Gym'll fix it for Sarah Harding


Fighting fit ... Sarah Harding
Fighting fit ... Sarah Harding

SARAH Harding is hitting the ground running as she continues her recovery from drink and drug addiction.

The Girls Aloud star, 30, emerged smiling from a London gym following a workout today.
Clad in a hoodie and shades, Sarah carried a bottle of mineral water in one hand and her gym bag in the other.
Her fitness session comes just days after she revealed she was hooked on sleeping pills and booze.
Sarah told The Sun she had been abusing prescription medication for four years until she checked herself into rehab three months ago.
She said: "I'm just glad I survived.
 Bouncing back ... Sarah Harding
Bouncing back ... Sarah Harding
Rex
 "My drinking was out of control and I was addicted to sleeping pills. It was an awful combination."
She admitted her split from fiancé Tom Crane in September made her drinking worse, adding: "I was lonely out at my house in the countryside on my own. I was isolated and depressed.
"I was drinking to deal with my emotions after the split.
  
"I just went mental. It took a couple of weeks to sink in and I went off the rails really badly. I've been to hell and back."
Sarah's violent New Year break-up with boyfriend Theo De Vries added to her personal woes.
The singer accused her former Dutch lover of dragging her across a hotel room in Austria by the throat.
However, Theo claimed Sarah attacked him after a drinking binge.
Source:http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/4064995/Sarah-Harding-news-Girls-Aloud-singer-Sarah-Harding-hits-the-gym-as-she-continues-recovery-from-drug-addiction.html

No comments:

Post a Comment