Friday 13 January 2012

Jessie J - Jessie J Ready To Make "Amazing Moments" In 2012

Jessie J


 Jessie J leaves C Restaurant in Mayfair wearing a floral patterned outfit London, England .
Jessie J, the London-born singer who enjoyed a huge year in 2011 with chart success for her debut album Who You Are, says she is looking forward to creating more "amazing moments" in the next twelve months.

The Price Tag songstress is off to a good start, by receiving three nominations for the upcoming Brit Awards, including Best Female Solo Artist, Best British Breakthrough Act and Best British Single. Speaking to the Press Association at Thursday's Brit nominations ceremony in London, the 23-year-old said, "I don't ever feel like I've done enough. I feel like every year, there's more for you to learn and grow and challenge yourself, but I definitely feel like I've made my point". UK audiences will certainly be seeing more of Jessie J throughout the year, after it was announced she is joining the judging line-up for new Bbc singing show The Voice. The singer will team up with Welsh legend Tom Jones, The Script frontman Danny O'Donoghue and Black Eyed Peas leader Will.I.AM to judge the singing hopefuls, who will bid to impress the superstars in a series of blind auditions. Jessie J landed the Brit's Choice Award at last year's ceremony and fondly recalled her humble beginnings, saying, "Last year, not many people had heard of my music so I felt like I had a point to prove to the fans. Everyone was like, 'Who's this girl?' This year has been amazing and I'm very ready to make some amazing moments in 2012".

As well as its huge success in the UK, Who You Are also performed relatively well in the U.S. where it debuted on the Billboard 200 Album Chart at No. 11 after first week sales of 34,000.
Source:http://www.contactmusic.com/news/jessie-j-ready-to-make-amazing-moments-in-2012_1283380

No comments:

Post a Comment