Thursday 12 January 2012

Michelle Heaton and husband welcome baby girl Faith Michelle Hanley

Michelle Heaton has given birth to her and husband Hugh Hanley's first baby girl, naming her Faith Michelle Hanley.
Michelle Heaton and husband Hugh HanleyProud parents: Michelle Heaton and husband Hugh Hanley have welcomed their new arrival Faith Michelle Hanley 
The new arrival was born yesterday morning and today personal trainer Hanley announced the happy news on his Twitter page, writing: 'My beautiful wife @wonderwomanshel gave birth to our gorgeous baby girl 'Faith Michelle Hanley' yesterday morning. Circle of life is amazing.'
And already former Liberty X star Michelle has taken to her Twitter account to thank her fans for their support during her pregnancy.
She wrote: 'Thanku all 4support & help over last 9months-2 all the mums out there-u r truly amazing 4 what we go through-But faith is worth every second [sic].'
The day before Heaton, 32, gave birth she had gone to bed tweeting how tired she was.
Michelle and Hanley started dating in 2008, just one month after her marriage to Andy Scott-Lee ended.
The couple were married in July 2010 in a plush Bahamas ceremony and announced they were expecting their first child together in July last year.
Michelle has previously told Close magazine how she was struggling with her emotions while being pregnant, admitted she often took things out on Hugh.
She said: 'I went through a period of four months into the pregnancy when I felt really uncomfortable in my own skin and would cry about petty things. Hugh has been amazing but he'd bring me home my favourite cakes every day, which didn't help.
'One night, he brought home a slice of carrot cake and I screamed, "Why are you trying to make me f**king fat?!" while stuffing it into my mouth. I was a crazy!'
Source:http://www.metro.co.uk/showbiz/887210-michelle-heaton-and-husband-welcome-baby-girl-faith-michelle-hanley

No comments:

Post a Comment